- You’re jet lagged from a vacation.
- You have no food in the house, requiring a long grocery store trip November 1.
- Your best friend is getting married.
- You have to leave your dog with family so you can go to said friend’s wedding, and now you’re sad about it.
- You still haven’t unpacked, and really, you should.
- You feel compelled to write blog posts about how you don’t have time to start NaNoWriMo.
What’s holding you back on NaNoWriMo? Or are you one of the motivated jerks who’s already ahead of the game?