I really do hope I get a job soon. You’d think I’d get more writing done this way, but the lack of structure just makes me apathetic. I feel more motivated to create if I’ve had to work on something else all day. Also, I’ll probably spend more typing-time working on creative stuff, since I’ll be making money and won’t feel guilty not doing freelance work, heh.
Hopefully I’ll be going to graduate school soon, too. Being around other’s writing, or writing on a deadline, always helps my writing just be better.
Again, more Suite101 articles!
- Cheaper Anime DVDs with FUNimation S.A.V.E.
- Anime Boston 2010 Prelim. Convention Schedule
- Recycling and Reusing Old Books
- Vampire Knight English Dub Cast Announced
- A Game of Thrones Set for HBO Spring 2011
- New Promos Online for Japanese Anime
I should have a review for the manga Ristorante Paradiso up by tonight. I’ll write it up after I do some errands.